I have a mini-jackass delivery arriving tomorrow which makes no sense because those two words contradict each other but HEY HO!
I am now on a book buying ban... 11 books in one day is uhhhh, a LOT for me... probably more than I can afford!
Only 9 are arriving tomorrow but I'm still EXCITED! :')
They were on offer... £1.99 each or 3 for £5 so I went wild! Who can blame me?!
I'll post a picture and list etc etc up tomorrow on all the books! I also have some coming in the post for review! 3 maybe?.. I really can't remember... my ebook review list is growing so I kinda need to clamber on top of that list and stomp it down a little!
AND I got a signed post-card from Meagan Spooner which was pretty cool ;D I'll post a pic of that too!
So... ummmm... yeh.... that is the explanation of the very loud "eeeeeeek" you heard before! :D Just a mini update to show that I haven't been carried away and mauled over by zombies because I haven't posted in a while!
SEE YOU TOMORROW! :D
- All About EponaReviews & Review Policy
- My Book Reviews
- My "To-Read" Nest
- The Hunger Games Book Review
- Catching Fire Book Review
- Outsider Review
- Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide To Getting Girls - Review
- Arena One Review
- Books I've Read
- The New Haven Project: Anomaly Review
- Monster Dreams Book Review
- Jack Wrimo And The Ori Of Flames Review
- Madman Dreams: Reanimated Review
- Reminiscence Book Review
- A Boy Named Ray Review
- Embracing You, Embracing me Review
- Jarred Into Being Review
- Amongst The Ruins Review
- The Other Life Review